How to Steal From A Medical Practice: ... And How To Prevent It Donald R. Elton

ISBN: 9781609849108

Published:

ebook

0 pages


Description

How to Steal From A Medical Practice: ... And How To Prevent It  by  Donald R. Elton

How to Steal From A Medical Practice: ... And How To Prevent It by Donald R. Elton
| ebook | PDF, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, talking book, mp3, RTF | 0 pages | ISBN: 9781609849108 | 9.14 Mb

This book demonstrates through case studies a variety of vulnerabilities to theft and fraud that you probably didnt know your medical practice had. The text explains Good Business Practices and Internal Controls that help deter, detect, and recoverMoreThis book demonstrates through case studies a variety of vulnerabilities to theft and fraud that you probably didnt know your medical practice had. The text explains Good Business Practices and Internal Controls that help deter, detect, and recover from employee theft.

80% of practices have already become victims of employee theft and the other 20% just havent found out yet.



Enter answer





Related Archive Books



Related Books


Comments

Comments for "How to Steal From A Medical Practice: ... And How To Prevent It":


woodmansouthgate.com

©2013-2015 | DMCA | Contact us